Arcade Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portal 2

2 posters

Go down

Portal 2 Empty Portal 2

Post by Zero Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:05 am

So, I just got this game called Portal 2. Well, I've never played it before, but I was going to ask any gamers that have played it, what their opinion on it was. Like it, or does it suck?
Zero
Zero
Superior
Superior

https://arcadeunlimited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Portal 2 Empty Re: Portal 2

Post by Aceb0t Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:46 pm

Portal 2, eh?
....hmph.... let me educate you in the way of Portalz, considering I've played and beaten the first porta multiple times... Mad
Anywho, i've ordered it and it's coming this week.
Portal 1, only for xbox360 and Pc, was orignally a free game that came as a bonus with the infamous Orange Box package, which came with Half Life 2 and Team Fortress 2. In portal, the main Character, (known uknowingly as Chell) is a clone for testing in GLadOS's test chambers. little does GLaDOS know, (despite her infinite capacity for knowledge...) Chell is the one clone to defeat all the tests and break through the end, (which was orignally supposesed to kill you in a fire.) and kiled GLaDOS.

This is where Portal 2 comes in. the Aperture Science Facility's Backup has kept it up and running, and recaptured you and put you in relaxation... again. However, Wheatly, One of GLaDOS's Many personality cores, has left his job, and accompanying Chell to stop GLaDOS once and for all, because GLaDos somehow rebuilt herself. This time, the entire facility is used to slowing Chell down, instead of just the test chambers... so... good luck.. Smile
Aceb0t
Aceb0t
B-Rank
B-Rank

Location : s̶̸̘̳̜̱͇̱̦̼͛͑ͩͭ͜͡͡ô̦̰͔͍̤̰̻̜͚̙̥̳͍̪͛͂ͭͣ̏̿͌ͧͤ͌̾ͧ̽̀ͬ̀͜͟͠m̛̱͖͓̥͕̼̫̥ͯͥ̿ͮ̃͂̂̕͠ͅe̸̳̝͉̺̺͔̯͈̙͉̼̣͎ͧͬͬ̌̽͌ͩ͋ͮͤ͆͒́̇̃́̚͞w̴͔̟͍̦͎̑̄͐ͭͤ̀̆ͨ̂͑̅̌̂ͯ́h̢̢̬͇̖̞͇͍̘̮̘̞͈̆ͤ̀̋̂̃ͣ̿̉̿ͥͥ̎̕͢͝ē̷̯̻̥̣̮̭̤̦͈̼̰̳̹̲͕̥̈́ͩͫ̇̆̏ͬͨͧ͗ͅŗ̳͎͓̺͎̭͉̤̣̻͈̼̮̏͌̉̄̀͘ȩ̶̝̠͇̮̖̮͇͐͌̅̌ͥ̄ͦͦ͒͞

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum