Arcade Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Untitled Topic]

2 posters

Go down

[Untitled Topic] Empty [Untitled Topic]

Post by Zero Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:27 am

I'm pain, if you don't know me.. You are a total fucking dumbass noob bitch, unless you're new. Even if you're new you should know me. Otherwise, you should have known me. I technically created these forums and the site that bases it. I haven't created an account for the forums because I haven't been online in a while. Either that or it's an excuse for me using other accounts to post here. Welcome to the forums of Arcade Unlimited. And as I welcome myself, I come into these forums as a bare admin who is still trying to make his way through the ranks, just like everyone else. May I use the great gratitude to express myself and my greatness as well as my arogancy you should be aware of. No, I am not going to reveal my full location, but I will tell you that I'm on the World Wide Web just like everyone else in these forums. www is the same as every site. Can't have a site without http or www..... I'll tell you the truth, because that's just who I am. I would remove the field for entering your location. Tracing an I.P. is easier than reading a location that says something like Here, There, or any other dumbass remark. I doubt there is anyone who lives near me or in the same place other than Aceb0t, and Ailovesya. I couldn't care less about what Ail says because I just don't. On the other hand, Aceb0t, I can enter my information and know he won't ''friendly shadow'' me. I'm welcomed back so you don't have to say welcome to the site, because I automatically welcome myself when I create it and make a post. Have fun posting in the forums. If you have any friends online or anything that you want to invite here, or just looking for a place for you and your friends to hang out, I welcome you here if you want to stay. Keep the threads and forum alive. This place is dead often and we need some excitement.
Zero
Zero
Superior
Superior

https://arcadeunlimited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Untitled Topic] Empty Re: [Untitled Topic]

Post by teehehe Fri May 06, 2011 7:34 pm

haii(:
teehehe
teehehe
B-Rank