Arcade Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch Me Now, Bitch

2 posters

Go down

Watch Me Now, Bitch Empty Watch Me Now, Bitch

Post by Madara Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:11 am

Well, I'm usually not in the recreational ''park'' of the forums or off-topic discussion, but I'll be here for now, just to moderate and keep it clean, since Ghost decides to fuck around with his computer a little too much and deletes some important software. Now he's got no way of getting on the internet. Anyways the topic for this discussion is: Movies, right? Well, I have no good movies I want you to watch that are anime, but if you know me well enough, you know I like movies that are hilarious, movies that are adventurous, and movies that make just no sense, such as the Matrix.. There is no point in making that movie series. Really? WTF JOEL SILVER?!! Well, that about raps it up for this day's discussion on movies and what-not..

I will be using © for a while, mainly because I'll be either discussing something of copyright product, or making fun of it and talking shit about it. I have to keep it in my permanent copy and paste solution. ©©©©©©All rights reserved to the producers of the shitty film(s) I just discussed. With all do respect.
© ©
Madara
Madara
S-Rank
S-Rank

http://forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Watch Me Now, Bitch Empty Re: Watch Me Now, Bitch

Post by FTSGxGSTFxYGTCxCTGY Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:46 am

I can do that job for you now.. I may beg to be the comedian of the group..

FTSGxGSTFxYGTCxCTGY
FTSGxGSTFxYGTCxCTGY
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum