Arcade Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EMS-EMS-EMS-EMS

Go down

EMS-EMS-EMS-EMS Empty EMS-EMS-EMS-EMS

Post by Madara Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:20 am

Hey, I'm Madara(bored voice) ... If you don't know me from Chatango as EMS-Madara-Uchiha, then you should know me by now. I just signed up for the forums, although I am not exactly new to them.. I was just lurking. No, I am not a n00b if you were wondering. I've ranked up hundreds of times on other forums, so I'll probably rank up quicker than anyone else in the forums who exist. Sorry, but it's just the truth. I probably have more experience than Ghost, and I am not talking about sucking dick.. He can beat me at that 100x in a row. He's really good.. "It's what they all say" .. right, Sgunit? I'm pretty skilled all in all but if you really want to test me and my abilities, then have at it. No I am not here to hurt your feelings, and all that shit.. But if it just so gets to that point, then let me know and I'll more than likely stop. I'm easy going and I probably like the same stuff you do. If I don't then I won't hold anything against you because I'm not really one of those people to ''judge'' .. other than a few people, like if you're a complete total noob or just plain annoying bitch. Yes, I'll aggravate you from time to time, but just have fun and bare with me. Like I said, I'm not here to hurt your feelings by making fun of you... just making fun of you for having fun. Anyways my email is m_uchiha@hotmail.com in case you need it for something. Send me a private message or an email. I always fake my location because like usual, no one wants anyone on the internet to know where they live, and for me it's not safety purposes.. it's just because I just want to have a little fun and amuse myself. You need anything, just give me the heads up. I'll get back to you whenever. It's probably best to send me a PM through the forums or through Chatango as EmsMadaraUchiha (Don't PM on chatango, I probably won't reply because i'm not on it often). That is about it. If you want to know anything else about me, just ask.. I might just tell you what you want to know, what you need to know, more than you need to know, or just more than you were asking for.
Madara
Madara
S-Rank
S-Rank

http://forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

EMS-EMS-EMS-EMS Empty Re: EMS-EMS-EMS-EMS

Post by Madara Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:26 am

Look on this page occasionally if you want some updates on me. I doubt you do, but it's gonna be my Twitter in the forums. Follow Me! I'll mainly use it to get up my post count.
Madara
Madara
S-Rank
S-Rank

http://forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum